Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hospital stay

 Here we all are at the hospital:

Sleeping on daddy:





Mommy having to do her walk around the halls, using me as a walker:

Snoozing on mommy:

The best midwife ever, Shelli. She worked her hardest to deliver me, but I wouldn't cooperate....


We had to switch rooms 3 times at the hospital. Our first night was in the labor and delivery room. Then we were put in a triage delivery room. Finally a room in post pardom opened and we had our own room! The problem: every room had a broken bed for daddy...  In the last room, daddy got very upset when the fold out bed came apart while he was holding me at 2:30am. He was not happy that I could have gotten hurt, and he let everyone know about it. Within a half an hour, he ended up with some manager lady who got him a cot to sleep on:
Don't mess with my daddy! :)

My many faces:



More daddy time!

Holding mommy's finger:


No comments:

Post a Comment